PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
eStream Solution (“this site”). Use of this site includes accessing, browsing and
creating/editing content on this site.
This Planet eStream Solution is licensed by PLANET ENTERPRISES LIMITED (“we” or “us”).
We are registered in England and Wales under company number 03080901 and we have
our registered office at The Old School, 690 Bradford Road, Birkenshaw, BD11 2DR.
The Planet eStream Solution is accessible to you via the website controlled by the
owners (“the host”). The host has an appropriate license with us and can grant end-users
the permission of the host to access this site, you must not use this site.
to comply with them.
You may use this site only for lawful purposes. You may not use this site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does
not comply with acceptable content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising
or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses,
Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other
harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation
of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of this site in contravention
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of this site;
- any equipment or network on which this site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of this site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to this
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards
apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual
orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual
duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience
or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation
with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright
infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and Termination
We and the host have the discretion to determine whether there has been a breach
of use has occurred, appropriate action may be taken.
result in all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use this site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by
you to this site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis
(including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting
from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as is reasonably necessary.
We and the host exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these
any other reasonably appropriate action may be taken.
to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they
may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on this site.
Changes to This Site
The host may update this site from time to time, and may change the content at any
time. However, please note that any of the content on this site may be out of date
at any given time, and neither we nor the host are under any obligation to update
We and the host do not guarantee that this site, or any content on it, will be free
from errors or omissions.
Accessing This Site
This site is made available free of charge.
We and the host do not guarantee that this site, or any content on it, will always
be available or be uninterrupted. Access to this site is permitted on a temporary
basis. We or the host may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part
of this site without notice. Neither we nor the host will be liable to you if for
any reason this site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access
to this site.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access this site through
and conditions, and that they comply with them.
Access to this site is not limited to people residing in the United Kingdom but neither
we nor the host represent that content available on or through this site is appropriate
or available outside the United Kingdom and the availability of this site or any
service described on this site may be limited to any person or geographic area at
any time. If you choose to access this site from outside the United Kingdom, you
do so at your own risk.
Your Account and Password
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or
any other piece of information as part of any security procedures, you must treat
such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
The host has the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether
chosen by you or allocated by the host, at any time, if in the host’s reasonable
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification
code or password, you must promptly notify the host’s technical department.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this site.
Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such
rights are reserved.
The host is responsible for the content of the site and no representations are made
that content. All responsibility for accreditation of any third party rights in
the content of the site is the duty of the host.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from this site
for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation
to content posted on this site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed
off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs,
video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
The host’s status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content
on this site must always be acknowledged.
If you print off, copy or download any part of this site in breach of these terms
of use, your right to use this site will cease immediately and you must destroy
any copies of the materials you have made.
Limitation of Our Liability
injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation,
or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations
or other terms which may apply to this site or any content on it, whether express
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort
(including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable,
arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, this site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on this site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service
attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer
equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use
of this site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on this site. Such
links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We
will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Uploading Content to This site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to this site,
or to make contact with other users of this site, you must comply with these terms
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you
will be liable to us and the host and indemnify us and the host for any breach of
Any content you upload to this site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to
grant us, the host and other users of this site a limited licence to use, store
and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
We and the host also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party
who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to this site constitutes
a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We and the host will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content
or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of this site.
We and the host have the right to remove any posting you make on this site if your
The views expressed by other users on this site do not represent our views or values
nor those views or values of the host.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
We do not guarantee that this site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes
and platform in order to access this site. You should use your own virus protection
You must not misuse this site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic
bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must
not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this site, the server on which this site
is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this site. You must not
attack this site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service
attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the
Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement
authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity
to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this site will cease immediately.
Third Party Links and Resources in This site
Where this site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties,
these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
law. You and we both agree to that the courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction.
All trade marks, registered or unregistered, present on this site are the property
of their respective owners.
Thank you for visiting this site.